NEZUMI & SHION FOREVAAA~~~!!!! XDD

Beware. Fangirl mode is on.

I just remembered that I haven't finished watching No.6 yet and with the recently acquired wifi, it was a piece of cake. (Literally, the wifi was so damn fast.LOL! xD) The last two episodes made me cry.

I THOUGHT HE DIED. I THOUGHT HE FREAKIN' DIED ON US!! DAMMIT SHION STOP GIVIN' BOTH NEZUMI AND US FANGIRLS A SCARE!

Although he was dead. For a few minutes. Safu -bless her soul, aka Elyurias, gave him another chance. I didn't get how, though. Was Elyurias some kinda forest goddess? Who knows? The anime were too short. *shrug*

LOOK! LOOK HOW PERFECT THEY ARE! THEY FIT LIKE FREAKING PUZZLES! TELL ME IF SHION DESERVED TO DIE WHEN HE CAN HAVE THIS IN HIS FUTURE!!??

Nezumi was already badly injured and when Shion died(briefly), he wanted to die with him. I was like, NOOOO!! SHION CANNOT DIE!!! HE HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE WITH NEZUMI AND HIS MOTHER IS STILL OUT THERE WAITING FOR HIM TO COME HOME AND HE HAS A NAMESAKE CHILD TO LOOK AFTER WITH NEZUMI AND THEY CAN BE A PERFECT HAPPY FAMILY TOGETHER SO PLEASE DON'T DIE SHION DON'T DIEEEEEEE~~!!! . 
Yes, talk about overreactions.
But then, I'm a fangirl, what do you expect?

When Nezumi sang for his dead body, I was almost tearing my pillow open. It was unacceptable. Shion cannot die, as simple as that. I was ready to curse the director and, if Nezumi died with him, his long line descendant.

The fact that Nezumi implied his confession (not an outright 'I love you' kind, mind you.) was enough. Besides, the kisses made up for it. *squeal*

Seriously, me too. lol
OMG totally in fangirl mode. *squeal!!!!*
I will obsess over this for at least a week. 
maybe more. *laugh*

It's sasunaru all over again. LOL
Nezumi was like the reincarnation of both Sasuke and Sebastian in one body. Gahahahahahaha xDD

Though Shion is nothing like Naruto nor Ciel, he is special and beautiful in his own naive, air-headed way. Also, he's a bit demure, that one. I like him.^^

Cooking poison.. (-___-|||)

Simmer down, Nezumi. Not what I had in mind. yeesshh. (_  _|||)

Comments

  1. Your fangirl side creeps the hell out of meh. But who cares. We all act like that lol *going fangirling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. done and done. sitting smugly in my lappy now, all 11 episodes complete with subs. muahahahahahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value