A Week Counting ; 2nd Term

A week left until I depart to Mawar College for another 6 months of 2nd term as a TESL-ian. My final's result was received and I delightfully announce that I reached a GPA of 3.5. Not too bad for an average like me. :)

Now I wait for MUET result which could incapacitate my requirement quota to apply for Degree programme. Yay.

After Onee-san introduced me to The Big Bang Theory, I've been putting it on a marathon to catch up to Season 7. I'm already in the middle of Season 4 and I hope I'll make it before I go back to college. Can't have it mess up with the next havoc schedule.
On the note, Jim Parson aka Dr. Sheldon Lee Cooper is my new favourite actor. 

Isn't he the cutest??? XDD
Also, I think I'm developing a fondness of him which can be associated with the same kind I have for Clint. Despite their obvious 360 degree differences.
Damn, I'm starting to sound like him as well.
*sigh* This is what happens when you marathon science rom-com for a week and a half non stop.

There was a lot of happenings that occurred during my stay at home but I'd rather not spill them here. For one, some of it includes those who I'm positive checks on my blog and two, I'd rather not dig my own grave.
As unlikely it is to believe, I do in fact have a little bit of self-perseverance feels.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value