4th Semester starts with a Bang

So, it's been a week or so since 4th semester started and already I wish for it to end.
For several reasons, including how I wish I didn't cave into the guilt trip and registered in Group B instead because this is a fucking mess right off the bat with these girls, I swear.
The sigh of an everlasting annoyance is not unfamiliar by now.

The fondness these days has made way for exasperation and irritation mostly.


Also, the I-Learn site which we use to regularly update our information for assignment tasks and guidelines and lecture slides was recently "updated" and is still in configuration which means a fucking pain in the butthole. Lecturers expect us to have these things by the next class and I can't even access the fucking shit and this grates on my patience  WHICH I DO NOT HAVE AT THIS POINT SO HELP ME GOD.

On top of that, there aren't any interesting or good subjects to look forward to this semester and the schedule is nothing short of torture because every subject is 3 hours each and who the fuck has that kind of attention span. After the new Dean abolished the selling food and drinks by the faculty corridors, where the fucking fuck do they expect me to get my fucking coffee to last the fucking day.
I'm gonna invest in a fucking thermos.


Not to mention we have a new delightful addition of a new stuck up lecturer whom I immediately abhor the 3 seconds after she opened her mouth. 
She wouldn't even let any laughter in her class and I'm like, bitch, excuse me? Is your heart and soul is dead as the fucking Sahara desert to not tolerate laughter around you?
And for the love of all that is holy stop fucking comparing our education system to the fucking States because theirs is helluva shittier than ours no matter how fucking sucky ours are.

I've lost count of the amount of times I rolled my eyes to every ridiculous thing she spouts.

*sigh*

That's on the academic front.
Now news from the health department.

My next appointment is on 25th Sept, so Monday next week. I've already informed the lecturer on my absence so we're good on that part. What I'm worried about is the repercussions of having left the meds for a good month now and if there would be a withdrawal case. Especially now that I'm taking coffee again since yesterday because I CAN'T cope with these newly stupid stressful situations we've been thrust upon.

Freakin annoying classmates, sure, I've dealt with them for the last 3 semesters, stressful workload, sure, I've never minded nor complained about work, but give me one type of certain spawn of hell that lords power over us and nope, I ain't having that.
It's coffee or death.



I still have some alprazolam left so that should keep my anxiety in check but anzack is gonna be tricky. God I've come too far to fall back now.

Hopefully next week is gonna fix this.

On a personal front, I'm in a relationship. Just gonna go outright and say it, but it's not an invitation for y'all to come in and interrogate me 'cause if y'all know what privacy means then y'all deserve the right to not get kicked in the head and I deserve the right to keep my ass out of jail. Just know I'm off the market. That's that.

And he's great. Fucking awesome, actually.

Healthiest most stable and loving relationship I've ever been in my life, if I gotta be frank.
Sure we have flaws, it's a matter of both of us acknowledging those and meeting in the middle ground. Most importantly, we talk. Communication is not want of lack.
That's the important base.

He's yet to run for the hills so I think we can count that as a major plus.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value