Datte..Watashi wa watashi dakara..

Posting again.
A lot have been happening lately and I haven't had the chance to write in my diary yet.
I miss writing.
It takes my mind off things.It lets me relax,y'noe?
Nee-san and Nii-chan's problems are most likely to be solved now although I dunno how it will turn out in the end.
I did my part,the rest depends on how the both of them handle the situation.Thou I do hope that they will be together again.
I love Nee-san.I love Nii-chan too.
If one is hurt,then so will the other one.And I don't want either of that to happen.
Soredemo,I would like to sit by their side and watch out for them.


All this time,I've always had this attitude of 'I-don't-give-a-damn' for people's opinions towards me.I developed that feeling since I was 12.
I never kept my appearance because I believe it does not matter.One's personality are not seen by his/her looks but his/her actions.


So are my manners in speech.I don't talk much in my group considering all I do is just sleep and give few comments once in a while in their conversation.
Therefore I'm not surprised if my manners in speech are poor.
But my peers seem to not mind so I guess it's okay.


Until Akiko states it.


She said that my way of speaking is too harsh.Inconsiderate.
Maa,I guess that's kinda true..I'm quite used to stating the truth head-on because it will be easier to accept.
Dakedo,sore wa watashi da.
Because I am who I am,so I can't help it.
Maybe I'll change.Maybe I can't.There's no telling.


If my way of speaking is the problem,then maybe I shouldn't speak at all..
Truth be told,I prefer silence anyway.
Perhaps....There's a reason why I am attached to Fuyuki(not real name) until now.Maybe because...That *5-years-old brat accepts me for who I originally am.
Like Qie and Wa..


I'm sorry,but if my actions or words have hurted you then it'd probably best if we stay away from each other.


*Fuyuki's petname.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value