I FINISHED HANNIBAL S3 (SPOILER ALERT!!!)

FEELINGS! FEELINGS EVERYWHERE!
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FEELS I'M HOLDING IN RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I FINISHED HANNIBAL SEASON 3 AND GUESS WHAT, HANNIGRAM IS FUCKING CANON!!

IT'S A MARVELOUS DAY TO BE ALIVE!!


asfgdhkjlasjdhhf!!!

Okay. I'll reel it in now. *takes deep breath*   *exhales*
Before, I'd expressed my doubt for this ship in earlier post back when I started watching Hannibal TV series. I saw it as what normal people would've seen it, a twisted obsession gained by manipulation, and while it is not exactly untrue, the series gradually shows Will's character development. And it's beautiful. It's heart-wrenchingly beautiful.
Destiel is my OTP but Hannigram is one of my ships and having it BEING FUCKING CANON BEFORE DESTIEL IS DOING THINGS TO MY INSIDES.


That said, Bryan Fuller is truly a magnificent and wonderful human being. I want to write an ode to his magnificence and string poetry about him in my books. Heck I DID string poetry about him in my books. I wish I could send the guy flowers or something.
Chocolates, maybe.

I swear the beginning of season 3 till the end was all plucked straight from the fanfics. If Sis wasn't in the room, I would have screamed till my voice are hoarse. Regardless, I did scream a few times. Note that when I indulge in my fanatic squeals and shenanigans, I paused the episode so that I won't miss anything. Because there's no point in indulging my screams and jumps if I miss an important part in an episode.
I don't want spoilers when I open tumblr and ig.

It was beautiful. It was so fucking beautiful I held off a great deal of gross sobbing. 
If I was alone, I'd have paused and spent probably half an hour just rolling and sobbing and squiggling like the emotional compromised fangirl I am.

There is no resentment for Molly and Walter. Admittedly, they were like Mary Watson is to John and Sherlock, and Molly didn't shot Hanny so there's that. Molly was rather great, actually. And it was obvious that they were never meant to stay.
Will Graham has, and always will, return to Hannibal Lecter.

Yes, they hurt each other. And planned to kill each other.
But isn't that what relationships do? Albeit normal people, metaphorically.
In the end, Will opened himself to Hanny even as he planned against him. And Hanny knew it. Will promised him a reckoning, and I think, it was worth it.

The Red Dragon pushed them together. Will had slowly, but definitely, embraced the half of him that Hanny has always seen and believed in and that showed throughout s3.

*drowns in feels but still wanna sing praises to Bryan Fuller and Hugh and Mads*

Finally, least but not least, shout out to Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen for their outrageously beautiful chemistry and wonderful talent.
To all Fannibals, WE DID IT!!
IT'S CANON!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value