damaged....-___-"

Seriously,I think she's killing us all.(T____T) In our house,nobody smokes.Dad doesn't smoke,he did,but stopped many years ago (Thank God).Mom? Dude,try saying that if you have a death wish!! IMPOSSIBLEEEEE~~~~!!!!!!.No other are questioned as other than mom and dad,all of us hate cigarettes.Which means we liberately hate grandma who's smoking day and night poofing the goddamn smokes in the house!! sooner or later I'm gonna find out that I have lung cancer because of the goddamn smokes....(-^-).....It feels like my stomach's full of smokes instead of food.-____-|||| Besides,I hate the goddamn smell!! It's burning a hole in my nostrils man!!!! xPPPP

Seriously,if my coming-to-be husband ever smoke,I will nonetheless immediately dump him.Not only coming-to-be husband,my boyfriend,if he ever touch a single cigarette means bye-bye me and our so romantic relationship.ha! ha! ha! Man,I love it when I'm evil...(^^)

Comments

  1. omg. ive never met a smoking granma in real life actually. o_____O

    how many days will that granmas babysit you?






    TEHEEE. I DESPISE smoking and spitting dudes too. (who knows that we actually have many things in common? BANZAIII xDD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah,u shud see her.Poofing smokes from her nose,gross man!! DDDDxx


    when mom,dad n Muzakkir get home from Mekah,only then will she leave from this house back to PP.Means until holiday ends.my life SUCKS. (x___x)

    Dude,I think u're my lost twin sis.Where have u been???!!!! xDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. put up with it dude. ohhh and how's your sis dude?


    im sure muzakkir will become a GOOOOOOOOD MAN when he came from mekkah xDDD


    oh yeah, my LOST TWIN SISTAHHHHHH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME? DDDD;



    ps: looks like we're triplets?
    (me,you,syawal)<------ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like i'll have to. sis's fine. y do u ask??

    yeah,if he doesn't,then that means he's just way too stupid.

    syawal n I are same-birth-date-twin while u and I are same-mentally-twin.That makes a difference rite??

    ReplyDelete
  5. fuhhhh. im glad you changed the font. this way, i can read the comments. LOL

    hehehe. well, just for fun xDD

    hahahahahaha. that's rite. xDDD but i wont call izzan my twin. NO WAY. =__=

    ReplyDelete
  6. izzan?? who's that?? ur bf??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value