Absence of Music

Doing assignments and working on papers has been really hard recently. 
I don't think it's the level of the work, just that it felt like something was missing whenever I have them laid out on the desk. It felt like nothing was coming out of my brain and I had to scoop out the words one by one. It felt like labor work.    -___-|||

And yesterday it finally hit me.
Music. 

All this time, I've been trying to do my papers in silence and not like I'm used to doing them, with a mug of coffee and earphones plugged in. I didn't even realize how long I've been struggling without them lol xD

As the result of not being able to do my work properly, it left me feeling all kinds of worthless and stupid and useless. Not a good feeling, I guarantee you.
More often than not, I had to take a break and take a walk outside my room, if just to clear my head. It kinda has been digging me up for a while, this issue.

But last night, I was able to get into my working headspace again and finally that feeling of missing something is solved. Ugh the relief.   ("-v-)

Feeling unable to pull the words out of my head, not feeling their flow into my fingers, was like a boulder blocking a dam. An itch damn near can't scratch. It was freaking frustrating. Finally, the words flow again.

Finally, I can proper do my gosh darn work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value