Dear Beloved, Happy Birthday >3

So, a special post for the beloved's 26th birthday!
Since I just got home yesterday morning, we'll be doing something together just for the sake of old times because lord knows we haven't had nearly enough time with each other sine the semester started. Looking forward to it! ^^

These past few months have been way too stressful for the both of us, with schedules and events lining up after another. We keep our conversations where we can, for me, that would be gaps between classes and such. If we could even have a 5 minute call, that was good enough with the restrictions we have. 
Considering my classes end way too late after his worktime and his workdays don't line up with my weekends, it was straining to say the least. I missed him way too much.
Clingy, yeah, I know, I'm aware.

But now that semester's over and my 2 months holidays begin, we can rectify the time we lost! So fucking many movies I have on the list for us to binge XD
Heck we might go and finish a series like last time we did for Stranger Things series lol
Or just do our own stuff, maybe read or talk or just do nothing but be together.
I missed that too. Where we share the comfortable silence together and recharge.

And congratulations for passing the pharmaceutical exam!
So Imma say it again 'cause bragging rights, that I told you so 'cause I have no doubt you'd pass with heckin flying colors and lemme just state this here : called it. Heh
You studied for that exam for months in between work calls and in between leisure time and you deserve that win for all the hard work and effort you put into it. 
The amount of flashcards and notes and highlighters you made is worth the win you get, love. I'm proud of you.

And again, Happy Birthday, Beloved >3
Thank you for being here.
Thank you for staying.
I'm so glad we met.
Looking forward to many more celebrations with you in the future >3
わたしは、あなたを愛しています.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value