relief...XD


-sigh- It's a long relief..I've been having a few problems one after another these few weeks and it's a long relief that I have overcame them,and last night nee-san(sis) came home from her IPG in Terengganu,Malaysia.Finally,it's been a while since I needed help around the house.. (TxT) well,I've been thinking of giving Azwa a call because it's been almost half a year since our last conversation and I really miss her so-very-cute-squeaking voice when she's excited or happy~~ XD
Oh,in my fanfics stories,I made Ryushi(me) and Hanon(Azwa) as a couple because Ryushi is a guy,I mean,genuinely-biologically a guy and Azwa and I always use words like couples use when we texts each other,besides we were always being commented by most of our friends that we look like a real couple if I was a boy that is..(-v-)/
Today,I would like to write about Azwa only~ X)

Faqie and I met Azwa in February 2009 and we got close in just 1 week because she was accidentally sleeping in the same dorm as Faqie and the next dorm to mine and she is Faqie's classmate(Faqie and I were in different classes).We went for recess together,to cafeteria(in the hostel) together,and even to bed together(only in Wednesdays and Thursdays).Sometimes Ming-Ming(Seira) joined us for recess and they wouldn't mind because they knew Ming-Ming as they were dorm mates,almost all of us were connected in one way or another.

AZWA is a beautiful girl and her face looks like she's a mixed Philippine breed because she looks like a Philippine actor and if I was a boy,I would TOTALLY be proud to have her as my girlfriend.Don't get me wrong,I'm not bisexual or anything,I'm normal.Perfectly normal.We were just playing and goofing around when we use the couple phrases because of the comments we received influenced us much,people see me as the boyish type because i look like a boy and in the hostel,we look like a real couple because my hair is as short as a boy while hers is long reaching her waist and we ended up picked by most of the seniors to play the role of a couple or husband and wife when we do acting in the dormitory.I don't mind and so do she and Faqie was always laughing when the seniors labelled us as the 'official couple' of the Princess Dormitory.Azwa may suits to be a mother at a young age cause she nags at us all the time,like when Faqie and I woke up late on holidays,reading/sleeping/lying/talking at the same time,bathing late at night or doing our homework on bed,but she looks more beautiful when she's angry.Faqie and I just love to laugh when she nags at us and sometimes I noticed that we look like a family.She is the simple,smooth but sometimes complicated type.Her smile is the one that we love the most,Faqie and I once recalled of saying this that we would do anything to see her smile,it was a lame sentence but it was from the bottom of our guts and not taken from any movies.But sometimes,Azwa and I suits the 'father and mother' character seeing the way we care about Faqie's health condition,Faqie's not strong like the rest of us,her health condition is not normal and she rarely eats and sometimes her face is pale like sheets.Because I'm far away from them,I can't see how's her condition and Azwa is the one who reports to me about her.According to Azwa'a reports,she almost faints sometimes at school but managed to re conscious,i'm really worried of her..

I have always prayed to God for Faqie and Azwa to be alright and especially faqie.Faqie and I shares a bond that makes us to feel each other's situation,it is weird that only Faqie and I had this but not with Azwa,it's like we had this supernatural feeling between us.If Faqie got physically hurt,I'll be the one who feels the pain and the other way around,but that's for physical and emotional...um..well,we feel that too but eventually rare.(-^-)..

Please God,please don't take them away from me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value