no.NO.NO.NO.

Crap.Crap.Shitty crap.Shitty fucking crap.Shitty holy fucking crap.Know what's with the sudden crap? because a real big shit just crapped.Know what it is? GUESS ME.I'll give you clues.

1.My beautiful princess,Faqihah.

2.Her ex-fiancee'.

I received a message from her few days ago.What does she said? She asked me a question.

"Farah,should I forgive the one who betrayed me?(K came back for forgiveness)Is he worth to be forgiven?"

I TWITCHED.TWITCHED dammit.Every single muscles in my body twitched.That bitch?That shitty son of a  bitch who hurted my princess?That bitch?Forgiveness?GO TO HELL DAMMIT!THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THAT I WOULD LET YOU FORGIVE HIM.NOT IN HELL YOU HEAR ME?! If you DARE to ever let that shitty fuckassed half-assed son of bitches get any near 1000 mile radius from you,I WILL take actions.Nur Faqihah bt Mohd Zain,I solemnly WILL take actions if you disobey me.I WILL not let you be hurted anymore.I WILL not let that son of bitches hurt you anymore.I WILL not let your tears fall upon my back again.You hear me?? I WILL NOT.



Even if I were to let you forgive him,you are not allowed to see even a glimpse of that son of bitches.Even if I were to let you forgive him,you are not allowed to answer any of his way/method of coming on contact with you.I am not goofing around Faqihah.Listen to me.Do as I say.I am seriously not playing around.I am not smiling.I am not pulling any idiotic pranks.I am in TENSE mood.Just because I can't take actions in person,doesn't mean I can be a sitting duck and watch you being kicked around like a soccer ball.JUST BECAUSE.


To me,you're a princess while he's just a dipshit.You don't belong to each other after what he did to you.Get it? A PRINCESS and a DIPSHIT.Like this.


||

Doesn't suit,right?? Now will you excuse me,readers.I'm to excuse myself and scold my princess.Besides,I need to execute a plan for her safety.I will have my princess in safety!! xOOO

[Note:this post was a month before her son of bitch fiancee''s death.]




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value