Angel Beats! xD

Yooooooo~~~~~
News,news~~!! xDD
I've just finished watching an anime called Angel Beats recommended by Syaf 2 days ago! Say what,I'm truly truly glad Syaf recommended me this anime,thanks a bunch! xD




I really like the plot,and how the characters were connected,the way I see it,the Battlefront seemed more like a big family than a..now what do you call it?? uhh..soldier camp? 
maa,never mind,I don't remember what it's called,
the thing is I loved the ending! (^v^) 
Yes,it was sad and touching when Yuzuru and Kanade was the only one left and Kanade had to go first,just right after Yuzuru confessed his love for her.Nevertheless,they met after their reincarnation so I guess it's a happy ending~! x33


Ah,today I slept at the library(at school) so long I didn't realize it was almost past 2! 
Truth is,I just went to school to send a history book I borrowed from Hanita sensei and while being at it,I took a few english novels to kill some time but ended up sleeping on the table with the book on my face.
Ha,I feel like I'm back to my junior days back in junior school~ x3

Sou e ba,I feel so bored this week..Fazer,Faqie,Azwa,Ming2 and all my friends at KB are on a field-trip to Melaka and they've just departed yesterday..Fazer said he'll get me presents,but while he's there,I feel bored with no one to confide to~~ (=^=)
It's extremely boring to go to school either 'cause all that I can do is sleep all day at the library......

*Sigh*~~ Onee-san,hayaku kaettekuru o!! DDDxxx

Comments

  1. lol the Battlefront is called "Shindan Sekai Sensen/Afterlife Battlefront" and if you realize, the battlefront logo is located on the member's uniform XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh,gomen2~ my bad2~
    I did notice the logo.It was quite unique.^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value