"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is the best of the best anime can offer. 
I resolutely stand by this statement, even when there are countless of other animes that can teach us many things such as Gosick, Soul Eater, The Children who Chased Lost Voices, Code Geass, Sword Art Online, Tokyo Ghoul, No 6, and many more I could name.

The first moment I finished FMAB, it felt like I had gone through a life and came out in tatters. So much truth put in one series. So much life. Especially when it's adorned with death. When has it not? Life and Death goes hand in hand.

The one thing I love the most was the First Law of Alchemy, Equivalent Exchange.


It is fair, is it not?

To give all and take nothing is arguably noble. Modern people would say it's stupid and wasteful. Wise people would know that there is something more at work than the naked eyes.
On the other hand, to take all and give nothing is selfish. No arguments.

I don't watch these things for entertainment only. Same as I don't read for merely passing the time. Balance is remarkably beautiful, isn't it?


In scientific words, we could refer to Newton's Third Law.
"In every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

The amount of good I disregard, will be the same amount of bad I receive.
The amount of bad I trespassed, will be the same amount of good I evaded.
It's beautiful.
It's fair.

I love to throw around theories and discuss their possibilities.
Just as much as I love to lay around and laze off.
Productiveness versus Procrastination.

So much to learn. So much to fix.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.