Private Narrators : Bigotry is Stupid

Free will is a gift.
It makes our choices....ours. Not pressured. Not bullied. Not manipulated. Not controlled.
People whose choices have been taken away understands. And their generations who take their history to heart should be able, too. Freedom is hard won. Realize this.

Ah, but the one thing that spits on freedom as it does on every positive and happy thing ever exist is....surprise, surprise, HATE. Not only it spits on it, it shits on it too.
We've heard about every little word created from HATE ; racism, sexism, fascism.
I believe it's good that the world's changing for the better and trying to educate more of the public about how much HATE destroys the good and hurt people in ways no human should ever have to experience in their lives.

Few days ago, I unfortunately met a bigoted racist. Just because he lives in a supposedly modern society where "conservative" is considered constricting and forced, he shamed my race and country and belief and basically everything in my life that I love and respect. The pain is real. Now I understand how the gay guys feel before now. 
I argued and did my best to stand up for myself and my belief but you know what they say to bigoted racist pigs who are full of hate for everything that is not them, it's like talking to a rock and after everything is said and done, I simply smiled and said "fuck you" and make that grand exit, one finger raised high in the air.
How else are you supposed to shut idiots up and get the last word?

You can't judge an entire race based on one person. 
You can't judge a person entirely by their race, either.
Basically, don't fucking judge at all.

We're just tiny helpless little humans. Judging is not our place.

We are the private narrators of our own life. We narrate what happens, we speak our thoughts whether out loud or in silence. Our story is dictated by the path we choose, or the path we take, or better, the path we make. The question of fate and belief is different for every faith a person has, but we have it in us to be respectful. At the very least, keep your bigoted HATE racist opinions to yourself where the sheer idiocy of them wouldn't be offensive to, oh I don't know, more than half of the human population in this world and maybe even aliens outer space who would blanch and balk at your stupidity.

I grow up in this culture, and you, who has never or ever will done such a thing, can shut your offensive piehole and accept that.
If there's anything to be said about my race, culture, upbringing, or anything that is ME, I will say it myself. Because I have the right to. Because I can. Because they're mine.

You don't see me going around hating on other races and cultures and stuff. I respect them, because I have no place in them. I have no right. 

I won't even ask you to do such a noble thing like RESPECT because you can't even do the single thing of ACCEPT. So you know what, pal?
Fuck you and your racism bigotry.

HATE is a killing chain and you are obviously a strong component to it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value