The Fandom Life

Who needs social life when you can have a fandom one?
That's what I always say. hehe


Also, there is such a thing as a multi-fandom. I mean, right now I'm rock bottom in SPN Fandom but that doesn't mean I'm not in the Avengers Fandom or Sherlock Fandom or Harry Potter Fandom. Frankly, I can fangirl to any words in any of these fandoms, namely burst into a puddle of gross sobbing and wailing tears. Be thankful I'm not in any musical band's fandom.

At first I thought, I'd just watch these series and see if it's good. I didn't expect to be consumed by them and have them willingly ruin my life and soul for eternity. 
Nobody expects it, trust me. It just....happens. 


In real world, I function as normal as everyone else. Unless someone mentions any triggering words associated with the fandoms, everything should be safe. LOL
Things get real tricky when we fangirls/boys recognize each other though. Like meeting an estranged family member who you loved but had no idea exist. 
The craziness would be almost impossible to contain, I tell you.

As it is, it makes talking and associating with normal people dull and un-interesting. Fandoms, books, and movies are all I can talk about. Sure I'd love to discuss philosophies and maybe solve a few existential crisis or world problems here and there but I believe most normal people aren't accustomed to such talks.
Normal people are just so......real.
*shudders*

Why do you think common ground is imperative for people to connect?
Duh.

FANDOMS ASSEMBLE!!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value