Ahh,mukatsuku~~!!!! DDxx

Yohhoo~
minna genki datta kai?? hope all of you are in great condition! well,too bad I can't say the same for myself. xP


You know what? That's it.I've had it with you.All of you.If nobody can't tell me the truth,why bother telling me anything at all? I wouldn't have bothered because it doesn't concerns me. I have my own ways of living,you shouldn't have tried to bother me with these craps.Oh for the love of all that's holy,do I LOOK like someone who CARE a damn about who he dates???!! >8I
And besides,no matter what you say,nor what he says,I'm not believing either of you! Yes,the majority said he's got a new girl.I don't care.And yes,he said he's still single.I don't care either.


Just because,just because I'm his damn ex,it doesn't mean I'd wanna know everything about him!What he does,who he dates,when he's free/busy,I DON'T GIVE A DAMN SO WILL YOU PLEASE,I BEG OF YOU,PLEASE,LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!! DDDDDD8<
It's not like he's the only topic you can speak to me with.There's tons of other stuffs you can talk to me about.What really pisses me off,is that when one says this,the other one says that.
How bizarre is that?! The same topic,but different statements.Isn't that just swell?
And him! I really feel like beating the crap out of him.He KNOWS that he had a new girl,so couldn't he at least TRY be loyal for once in his life?! 
What,he thinks I'm really that stupid? Guessing his stupid lies would be a piece of nut! True,our break-up was an accident,but he didn't have to hurt another heart over it.The girl is innocent,stop trying to hurt her,as you had hurted me.


Urgh,how I wish we never have met! I wish I hadn't been involved in socializing before.I wish I'd kept to myself from the beginning.If only..If only I was the usual me,who wouldn't socialize with strangers and kept a good distance from them.None of this could have happened.If only....Qie(Faqie) and Wa(Azwa) was here..I wouldn't need anyone else..


Urgh......Forget it.It's all in the past anyway.And I'm currently in practice of trying to control my temper.All my hard work will go to waste if I blow up to the person who deserved it.


Besides,I'm in happy mood rite now.I just talked to Azer and talking to him soothes me.With his lil' brother,Ayiez(5) and his lil' sister,Sherly(12) making commotions as we talked on the phone,it's utterly impossible not to make me happy.^^
Zer,this one goes to you,hon. :3
Thanks for being my listener,and a good friend.Like you always have been.Love you,bro! xD
send my love to Ayiez and Sherly too,okay? x3
Ah,thanks to Syaf and Onii-chan too! For helping me in time of needs,and giving me advices when I could really use one.You guys are the best.^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value