kekkon??!! (0_o|||)

Yo~ minna genki? ah,mo tarerarenai o..-___-|||


I understand that "marriage" is apparently a must that needs to be undergo in life,but seriously,people,I'M JUST A FUCKIN' 16 YEARS OLD KID!!!!!!! How would YOU feel if your family keeps talking 'bout marriage with you??!! (>^<") I'm pretty much straight and all and I can't differentiates whether they are joking or not!!! DDxx
Besides,it's not that kind of talk 'bout your choice when you are old enough to marry or something,it's the kind of talk parents do when they want you to think about something serious.





I talked with my sis 'bout these and well,it's almost the same as any conversation that I've had with my classmates.My twin(not really my biological twin,but we have the same birthday) argued with me a few weeks ago 'bout this as well.Said he wants his wife to be jobless and be a full-time housewife instead and leave everything about work to him.
Me and few of my girlfriends disagree,lots of cases like these happens,where the wife wants a divorce but couldn't because she doesn't have a job to make a living on her own with her children.
Me,on the other hand,won't marry until I've achieved enough incomes.We women need to have backup plans,you noe,cuz we never know when will our so-called-husbands would ask for a second wife.So,with enough incomes to support ourselves and our children,we could easily let them go and live on our own.


When it comes to commitment,not many people could live through it once and for all.Though I admit,there are lots of couples that stayed together(without having to share the husband with another woman) till they grow old and die,for example,our parents...At the very least,my dad has my utmost respect..
Can you imagine??? well,if MY husband ever asks my permission to have a second wife,I could just tell him to go curl up somewhere and die.A divorce is DEFINITELY on the way.And then,I'll take my children far far far away from him.(T^T)


I can't believe sis and I actually HAD this talk..Ugh..-_____-|||||

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value