I'm sorry for being a coward.

Good morning..
It's currently 2.06 a.m and I am worrying about the simplest thing.
"What did I do wrong?????"


There's been something definitely wrong,that I'm sure.She won't speak to me,won't look at me and she stopped walking home together with me.It's almost a week now,what went wrong?
We were fine a few days ago!
Akiko(not real name),if you really ARE angry with me then could you please confront me and tell me where and what my fault is because I have no idea what could've offended you.
Yes,I am an ignorant kid.Yes,I am a terrible friend.And yes,I am a coward.And I am sorry for being a coward.
I could've confronted you myself and asked why are you angry with me but I couldn't bring myself to.Because I am afraid that you will lie to me that you are not angry with me and you will turn away.


Zue have given me some hints of few of my faults that could've offended you without me realising it but I refused to take her advice to talk to you.I told her that it was your fault when it was clearly mine.It was an excuse...excuse for me to avoid talking to you because I am stubborn.It was probably my ego.
Well,about time it started surfacing anyway.I was starting to think I haven't had one.


Fine,I should've known.You with your childish personality,of course the only thing you do when you get mad is sulk.
Soredemo,sulking....is the one thing that I could never handle correctly.My family seldom have this kind of expression and to tell you the truth,I don't know how to handle sulking actions.
How to persuade,how to sweet-talk..I couldn't do that,somehow.
Perhaps I'm too stoic? Too...unexpressionable,as they call me? Or maybe I'm just plain cold?
I don't know.
[stoic?]


Okay,I made my mind.We're gonna have a talk this Sunday.I'm gonna find out straight from your mouth what made you like this and whatever it is,I will be ready to apologize.
But if you deny.....I will have no choice but to leave it as we are.I won't pressure you since your mind is more like of an 8 years old child(true fact) and  it will burden you.
Nevertheless,I would still apologize.


Whether you forgive me or not,that is up to you.

Comments

  1. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually realize what you're talking about!
    Bookmarked. Please additionally talk over with my site
    =). We can have a hyperlink exchange contract among us

    Feel free to surf to my weblog: elder scrolls beta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no probs. just sharing my everyday stuff.
      umm, IAMSPORT?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value