Tears Of Frustration...(;___;||||)

I have finally watched "Fujimi Orchestra" today.Could've watched it last nite but the broadband went crappy.I've only resumed watching it after I woke up around 12.30 p.m.
And it was EXACTLY like Nee-san had said.


I was watching halfway when I concluded that this is such a bullshit.I hate Yuuki(or the 5th Generation Kikumaru as Nee-san would put it).
[Morimura Yuuki=Takasaki Shouta]

[yup..the very same person..]

Why Yuuki WHY????!!!! Could you not feel the level of devotion and admiration Kei showed you??!! How can you look away from that strong love??!! Did you not see the desperate face of Kei when he could only stare at you from behind??!!! 


YUUKI NO BAKKAAAAA!!!!!!!! DDDD"XXXX


By the time I reached Part 5,I was crying out of frustration.The story had a good start,a cute uke,a handsome seme and the meeting scene was good too.
If only the plot and the ending wasn't such a crappy bullshit..............
As I said with Nee-san,why this suck-up story?? Why choose this crappy story for a live-action?? I reckon the director's a bit nutty.


OF ALL THE BEST MANGA OUT THERE WHY THIS UNHAPPY ANGSTY STUPID STORY????!!!! 
WHYYYYYY~~~~~???????


 In the end,I closed the whole damn thing off and went to read Honto Yajuu's latest updates to mend my broken heart.uhuk,sob sob...(;____;)
I recognised the seme as Inui Sadaharu....5th Generation,wasn't it? I like him better as Tonouin Kei.His hair looks much better.(-____-")
[Inui Sadaharu=Arai Yuusuke]
[The same person.]

Morimura Yuuki=Kikumaru 5th Generation=Takasaki Shouta.
Tonouin Kei=Inui Sadaharu 5th Generation(?)=Arai Yuusuke

Now I understand Nee-san's feelings towards Tenimyu.(= =)(_ _)(= =)(_ _) *nod*nod*

Comments

  1. hah!let both of us mourn on the failure of this BL,,,it will never exceed takumi-kun series.btw,read my blog about our discussion on this thingy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value