Going Crazy For Glee

Okay,I'm seriously freakin' out.With LOVE.
FOR KLAINE!!!!! xDDDD
Klainer's on high here,so the usual,DON'T LIKE DON'T READ.
FAIR WARNING.

 I AM IN LOOOOOVVVEEEEE~~~!!!!! XDDDDD
BLAINE ANDERSON AND KURT HUMMEL IS OBVIOUSLY THE CUTEST MOST AWESOMEST COUPLE IN DA WOORRLLLDDD~~~~~!!!! X333

Oh my God,it's like YunJae and the Cassiopeia and the perfection of love all over again!!
 I cannot recall of the enormous time spent giggling like idiots everytime I stumble upon the most incredible fanfics.(ov0)
I've just read a fanfic where Darren Criss(Blaine's actor) swapped his body with the real Blaine like that one episode in Supernatural.
The author mentioned it in the fic but I didn't really get it.I only got Supernatural until season 4.Now's like,almost season 7 already! (0___o)

Haha! If you're a close acquaintance of mine,then this is one side of me that you will see when I'm absolutely ecstatic. XDDD
Jumping up and down like some monkey while being in a fit of hysterical giggles at the same time grinning like a loonatic.
You might even hear some incoherent babbling that sounds awful lot like "Omigod omigod omigod omigod I LOOOOVVEEE KLAINE Kurt is so gorgeous and Blaine is so awesome omigod I'm in love"
But then,you might not even understand.I mean,Azer would've made some joke and Syaf...Uhh,honestly,I don't know what his reactions would be.Hahahaha~~ xP

A picture of the beautiful most gorgeous boy on this planet he's absolutely GORGEOUS i'm tellin' ya,Kurt Hummel a.k.a Chris Colfer:

And this is Blaine Anderson a.k.a Darren Criss,his other perfect half:

Nee-san is stuck with Darren.I'm stuck with Chris.
Our tastes are like that so we never really have to fight over anything.
These two totally have chemistry.Look at 'em,even their names says so,Chris and Criss?? Really?? 
Now that's what I call destiny.
Muahahahahahahaha~~~!!! xDD

Kill the writer of Glee season 4 for breaking them up!! DX
Thy shall not consider this betrayal!!!!!!! DDDDDXXX

Off for some more Klaine!
Buhbye~~ x33

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value