They say.....

They say if you love something, let it go. If they return to you, then they're probably meant for you. If they don't, they were never yours to begin with.

Was my decision correct?
Was it worth it?

Kei and I have been through quite some stuff.
Was it worth to lose him because of another bump? 

I push people away. That's a general common knowledge.
Added with I rarely let anyone come close in the first place.

He was my bestfriend.
He makes mistakes.
And repeats them.

But then again.....isn't that a human thing?

I'm afraid he won't return.

This only shows how important he is to me, because any other person? 
I would've gotten over them in hours. Even days.

It hurts to think he'd leave. Even if it doesn't make any sense since I was the one who pushed him away. But I think that's warranted, with my PTSD and being a female. 

I know it will only hurt me more and more and more to hope for his return.
Would it be stupid of me to have faith in him?
He's my bestfriend.
Surely he's earned them.

I pushed him away.
I let him go.

Now the question remains.....
Will he come back?
Will he stay?

If I have enough faith in him,
will he have enough courage? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value