We're Good Again (Tho Startin' to Wonder Why....)

So Kei finally texted me last night and we had a pretty awkward conversation. A conversation containing mostly "Uhhh"s and "Umm"s. Well, on my part. His just has a lotta dots. Pretty obvious tell if you ask me. Doesn't take a psychic mind-reader to know something's up when you see more dots than a sentence should have. *shrug*

But then again, that's the wonder of reading. You can learn to read body language without ever having to confront a human being. Technically, you're going on a thesis by your readings but meh, it goes as it goes. LOL
Worked for me.

Also, it helps to be observant.
A self-absorbent jackass wouldn't know body language if it hits him in the face.

I'm glad he did, though. Kei, that is.
We still gotta talk through the whole comfort-zone and swapping-accommodations but I guess it'll pop out in a talk sooner or later. Or we'd just have another fight about it. We've never really talk about lines and zones before. Just goin' in with whatever feels okay.

I just have to keep a clear head with his.....flirtations.
I mean, obviously he's been doing it as a coping mechanism, regardless of my comfort zones (read : which I have explained to him in lengths quite numerously in some occasions for the past 2 years) and I just have to look past the whole stuff and dive straight to his problems. Idk why suddenly I slipped from that practice.
I've been doing it quite efficiently since we became friends.

There are times when I could just effortlessly skip the thing with ease and nonchalance, and sometimes I can't help to feel weird and exhausted by it. Even as I laugh and try to push the churning feelings down my stomach.

But that's another stuff on deck.
I'm just glad I hadn't lost him yet.

Yeah we got stuff to waddle through to get to the point where we're both comfortable again with each other but at least now, we can start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value