Leaving Home in 2 Weeks

Hello.

I have received good news. 3 days ago, my degree interview result came out and I am relieved to announce that I have been accepted into UiTM Puncak Alam in further of my study in TESL for the next 4 years to come. I shall be once more living in Mawar Residential College and continuing my study from where I once graduated my Foundation year, IN-TEC. Few of my old classmates will also be joining me and I am glad to hear that I'll be seeing at least one or two familiar faces around me.

It's good to know that the process of adapting to new environment wouldn't be necessary this time. Maybe to new people and new knowledge subjects which I am more delighted about the latter than the former. Then again, that's not new.

I'll be registering my student status 21st of Feb, nearing around my 20th birthday.
Wouldn't that be a changing celebration of coming age for one. *chuckles*

I couldn't wait for the barrage of work I could immerse myself into, finally feeling like I'm moving on with my life to a point of some achievement. I may be an awful rusty from no practice but I'll be sure to push myself till I can settle in under the coming pressure and surely inevitable duress. After all, I've been wrapped up in comfort for so long, it's only fair.

Sis is happy for me, as far as I can tell, though I know she would've been happier still to have me in UPSI in Perak where we can live together permanently. This hasn't changed in any course ; I would make whatever time space I have in my schedule to travel and visit her for the weekends. I like to think it as having two homes I can go back to. ^^

I'm most likely to not have any more time to update movies or animes or mangas in the foreseeable future but that's alright. I'm looking forward to peaceful and lazy weekends with Sis, finally making the seared pictures in my mind a reality.

I pictured either of us waking up in silence, sunlight blaring through the blinds. My bed hair messy beyond a lion's mane and hers resembling an afro. Me sluggishly dragging feet to the kitchen to prepare two mugs of coffee, later her cooking us a breakfast (or lunch, in any case). Sharing pockets of blissful peace or cracking with muddled voices and laughter. Yes, I so dearly love am looking forward to making these scenes a reality.

I will have work, and these moments with Sis to look forward to.
I can't wait to start.



Comments

  1. You do know that the faculty is moving to Puncak Alam, right? It's no longer in INTEC. Just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value