New Place, New Life.

Hey guys.
So, I'm back. Freshly 20.
*shivers of dread*

That was my worst birthday yet, in the history of my birthdays. Granted, I don't normally mind whether or not it was celebrated : regardless the wishes from my closest people has always been more than enough for me. I'm a simple person with simple needs. *shrug*
But in the occasion of my phone being broken and just generally useless, for the first time ever, my birthday meant something to me and the voices it normally brings.
It felt..lonely.

More than once, I was disheartened by the fact that I couldn't receive their wishes or if they even remembered. I only have so little people in my life (who matters) after all.

So I got me a new phone, for temporary use till my old one can get fixed at home. That means I'd lost all of my contacts with the exception of my family, Amelia and Irene, and some of the newly made groups that included me. Kei, Kyo, and Fabio stuck around, for a little while. I suppose it was a formidable effort if not a somewhat confusing ruse.

Ignoring all of that, I am now a TESL Degree programme student at PALAM Campus under the Education branch for approximately 4 consecutive years. Which means I'll be 24 when I'll be requesting my Masters education. Will I continue to PhD? That will remain to be decided.
Turns out sis's place is around 2 hours away by highway and that is a delight to both of us. I have a second home for the weekends, and she gets a compatible housemate during.
Win-Win.

MDS week has ended and tomorrow starts the Academic lecture about the path of our courses. I presume the next weeks to come will be horrendously tiring and exhausting. 
I look forward to it.
Anything to keep the words of faceless thoughts in my head. Ever since he and I broke up (that is another story I may or may not keep), things doesn't seem to sit right in me. 
I don't like it. I don't understand it. If I do, I fear it.

Plus with the coming ceremony of welcoming strangers in our lives (all but one), I absolutely hate the space between my thoughts and mind and heart right now. Given time, they do most certainly make dangerous (and stupid) decisions sound sane.
I have no time to regret imbecilic things.
As it is, I am in a new place for what I assume to be a considerable amount of time.
Might as well craft myself a new life to live with. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value