Within Journals

Yo.

So, work is steadily piling up. That's good, I suppose. Better than having my head float on nothing, although, I do admit having problems in one of the classes. Then again, if you have more than 6, you're bound to be bad in at least one of them, so I'm not really miffed about it too much. A little irritated, maybe, just because of the inconvenience.

I haven't called home since I registered for the semester, and that's, what, 2 weeks ago?
I'm not exactly stalling or avoiding the act, any more than I'd simply forgotten and when I tried, it was too late in the night and they're most likely sleeping.
Classes end much later this semester than the last, so there's that also.

Messages from Amelia and Irene have been sparse lately but I figured they have much more things on their hand than I do on a daily basis. I do hope they try to get regular breaks and take care of their mental and physical health once in a while. It'd be unfair if I'm the only one doing it here. Or at least, trying to.


With Amelia, I trust that she'd tell me the things she'd wish me to know. Only when she opens, that I could inquire on my own. That's how our faith works. You can say the same for me, but once you've gone past the barrier I wield, you're really quite welcome to frolic in the space of my thoughts. If you'd even get that far.

You know, I remember mentioning this in a passing,
that it's not impossible to love someone without trusting them.
Yet the other way around is nearly unthinkable.

I think it makes sense.

I'm not opposed to liking someone for the right reasons, but it would be foolish to think that just because I like you, I should open up to you. After all, the things that should be earned are worth their value.


And I do have people whom I love, yet doesn't quite trust.
Within reasons, naturally.

I'm doing alright, to be honest, here in PALAM. Maybe, I'm the most alright I've ever been for the last 3 years. There's nobody knocking on the side of my glass 'cage', asking me out to play, so I'm quite content in here with my silence. 

It's starting to feel slightly complacent though, and I dread it's the sign of a coming storm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value