Semester 2

Just got into my new room for the new semester.
Thankfully, roomie waited for me so that we could register as roommates together. 
I made her wait so long though, kinda feels sorry for that. While it was nice to spend a night at Sis's and see her again, gotta remember to come earlier next sem.

The whole journey from the moment we reached the opening gate of PALAM to the college grounds were packed as all hell. My legs are jelly from all the standing from lining-up. 

I've got my courses registered and my academic fees paid. I've got my luggage settled in my room, courtesy of big bro, so I should be A-OK till next class tomorrow morning. The schedule's out but we all know it's just temporary until better ones are made. It's just gonna be a week anyway, and I've already got my ticket home for EidulAdha.

Sis called when I was unpacking but there was static and I couldn't hear her at all. She wasn't well throughout the 2 hours travel and I insisted she stayed home but to no avail.
Urgh.

I'm updating this while roomie is unpacking her stuff, another tab opened to my youtube subscription page. To be honest, Mark's and Jack's videos are the highlight of my day-to-day student life. When I'm having a bad time, I just open their channel for another voice to drown out my own. Not for nothing, because the moments when I have them is dank ass in the morning or too late at night where I know everyone's asleep.

So the new semester begins, and I await the unfurling future ahead.
Till next time!

Oh, also, I kinda sorta lost my glasses.
Whoops?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value