Hamstring Pain

Yo~

So, getting to the point, my thighs hurt af.

Funny that it's only my thighs -or rather, my hamstring muscles- but not my legs, but considering what I did last week, it's not that hard to draw a conclusion. Namely, going down the Stairs of Doom twice in the span of 3 days within a week. Sounds impossible?
Ask my burning thigh muscles every time I move to sit or stand or squat. It's hell.

I had cluelessly underestimated the power of the Stairs of Doom and didn't think twice before subjecting my lower limbs to its torture. Curiosity does indeed kills the cat.

It's painful.

Sore, pulled muscles are the worst. I thought they were just cramps so if I sleep 'em off for a couple of hours, they'd simmer down and eventually go away. Alas, it's been 3 days since and I've been reduced to walking like penguins. Waddling, more like.
The longer I wait, the more it hurts. Ugh.


Roomie said I should take a couple of painkillers and eat heavy meals to burn off the pressure but coincidentally, I'd just renewed my bank card and had yet to sign off of it. Weird, I know, but the day I went to renew it, the bank assistants didn't give me the pin code blanks to re-confirm and now, on top of being a near invalid, I'm also broke af.
It means that until I re-confirm my pin code and sign the new card, it's invalid for any use.
*sigh*

I suppose for the time being I have to open a 555 tab with roomie till I sign off my renewed card and pull out some money, and thinking of walking all the way down to the bank at the faculty (the only counter we have, tbh) makes me sweat bullets.
Not to mention the shortest route to the bank is through the Stairs of Doom yet do I dare risk a 3rd encounter? With these burned out leg muscles? 
Surely I ask the impossible.

Ahh... It's one thing after another.
An idiotic traitor also informed me that he had nominated me for his substitute in our course's active presidential club, meaning that after he retires (he's only part 2, what the hell) I'll be nominated to take his place in the high committee. How dare he.
I'm pretty fucking sure he did it just to spite me, that little shit.

Painfully. Horrifically. Slowly.
I'm gonna kill him in his sleep.

Daitai, weren't you supposed to ask for permission before doing that kind of thing to someone? It's not like he isn't aware of my habitual dislike of people and group activities in general, which is why I'm convinced it was an act purely out of spite.

I left my leadership skills back in primary school so let's just leave it there. Never to be poked again. I'm fine with the way things are, peacefully doing my assignments and worrying about food and money. He did it to disturb my peaceful routine, I'm sure.

I'm gonna trip him down the stairs.

*takes a deep breath*
*exhales*

....My thighs hurt.  (-m-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value