Brief Homely Times

Today has officially begins the rainy (flood, for most eastern coast states) season because it has not stopped raining cats and dogs from dawn till right this moment which is 12.04 morning the next day. It's that time of the year again, guys. Ready the boats.

(sigh)
I hope there won't be anything like last 2 years. (I just jinxed myself, didn't I. Fuck.)
Well, I'm writing as midterm nearly ends anyway, with my ticket scheduled for tomorrow night. There are plenty of loose ends (read:assignments) to tie up once I reach college and then Finals will start to end the term. I wonder if I'll make it home for my birthday.
Ah..I'm turning 21 next year.

Mmm...Yay?
Honestly, the only thing I could think of about my 21st birthday is "wow now I'm legally obligated to vote. fuck.". Geh.


I noticed that these couple of weeks have been...rough, to say it mildly. Some nightmares were making a comeback continuously for weeks making me lose sleep more than I could handle and my panic attacks were getting higher than their usual dose that lead to a few meltdowns. Every time I do, I feel very guilty and disappointed in myself to have roomie bear witness and play guardian when it's obviously nothing else than my own shortcomings.
Not that she isn't aware of them, I made sure to have her well-informed in case of miscommunication casualty. Sherlock did say how roommates must know the worst of each other.

But I'm home, as of now. So those talks can take a backseat for a moment.

Seeing the faces of my parents and little siblings have never been better. Hearing their voices and their laughs. Even Dad's occasional annoying antics that only comes out in certain circumstances. Even the chores. After all, home is home.
I miss the cats, though.

Oh no, don't read that wrong, they're still here. Just....a little absent, most times. They're not allowed in the house anymore after too often pee accidents and Mom and Dad aren't that lenient. It's still very very nice to play with them whenever they're at the house, mostly because college doesn't have that many cats and the rare ones I do see aren't too friendly for a pat. (sigh dejectedly)

I had a brief fight with Amelia, yesterday. We've all been too busy to check in and the times one of us did, the rest aren't too free to answer. I guess it got tiring a little, in a sense, and I was quickly afraid it would happen to us like it did with Qie, Azwa, and I.

All that talk about forever, didn't really matter when distance and time were our opponents. Of course, we were just highschoolers at that time so I wasn't truly sure if each of us were really set on "forever" as we did. Maybe it was an exaggeration.
But then, what I felt for them was what I felt for Amelia and Irene. The sense of family.
Belonging, in the sense that we are chosen by each other for each other. 
A different family.

Look at us now.
All three of us has not contacted each other since SPM, Qie, Wa, and I. What happened to us is what regularly happens to everyone at a point in their lives. We drifted apart.

Recalling back to that and seeing what is happening between Amelia, Irene, and myself, right now, is it too far a stretch to assume the same ending? At this point, no one can deny the paranoia and overthinking mind-games in my head lol

(sigh) thankfully, Amelia put me back in my place, as always.
Although, I'm not quite sure where we stand right now, because I left without confirming it soon after. Moronic, I know. They say it's painful because it's real, don't they?


On a more happier note, can't wait to see Haikyuu!! Season 3 Karasuno VS Shiratorizawa!!!!!!!! xDDD And the Engeki Production is coming out next April with the next live-action play of Haikyuu!! Revival from ep 15 season 2, Karasuno's InterHigh match with Tokonami, (practice match) Nekoma, and Aoba Johsai!!!! xDDD Kyaaa~~ xDD
WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE SO UNGODLY BEAUTIFUL ANGELS UGH I DIE
IS IT NOT ENOUGH THAT THEIR SEIYUUS ARE ALSO CUTE AND WONDERFUL UUGGHHH

I'm downloading the eps as they get updated weekly but I store them up for comfortable binge-watching later. Unlike Yuri On Ice where I just watch them on the spot right after I download them lol. Oh the double standards. hahahaha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value