Victory Feints

It's a complicated day.



But first I would like to deeply and genuinely apologize to my A&E groupmates for being unable to attend the school visit. I am truthfully sorry.
I will take up the leftover report and happily and willingly do what I can to pull up my weight. 
I know I have been nothing short of a burden this semester, and this is not self-hatred, this is the absolute factual truth. 
So please, give me my share of work and more. I will redeem myself as honestly as I could.

The Monday incident impacted our schedules and I deeply apologize.
I will ensure such the likes of that will never happen again in the line of work.
I prided myself to having separate personal lives and work lives and yet this has been a gross encroachment to that statement and I will do whatever it takes to reclaim it to its original state. Again, I deeply apologize.

That being said, my responsibility as a student and a groupmate will be prioritized.

On another note, the poetry re-test went well.

Although I did have to explain to Madam what happened on Monday and while I try to gloss over them as briefly as I could, she needed to see the physical evidences because she deserves at least that. I have been rude and disgustingly discourteous to her authority, and she deserves to know the truth. I like her class, and I like her as a person, and I was genuinely ashamed of myself to have disappointed her so.
I will strive to improve to be better.

I feel immensely guilty as my groupmates visited the school for our A&E project when I should've been there with them as my duty. I felt ashamed to face them for my incompetence. 
After the re-test, I had been emotionally wrung out and forced myself for dinner because I haven't eaten all day. The onigiri I bought for brunch was still in my bagpack when I got back to my room.

I made hot drink and ate. And collapsed for sleep immediately after.
After 5 hours, I woke up because I dreamed of a text message from one of my groupmates about a discussion time meeting and grabbed my phone to see if it was true. There was a text of such, but it was from a different member.


I scrolled Instagram for a while. I read some fanfics.
And out of the blue, I felt the intense need to cry.

I texted some of my classmates, then I looked at the clock. Oh, it's half past midnight, it's unlikely the would be awake. Then I saw Mya was online, so I texted her. 
We talked a bit, and it subsided. 
He hasn't woken up yet, so I busied myself by putting on the playlist he made for me when I couldn't sleep or if I'm having a bad day. They are immensely calming. I love it.



I decided to write while I'm at it because the music is giving me inspirations and ideas to draw good things and write my heart out so I don't have to repress them or bottle them inside where they will build up and implode. I've come too far to get setbacks by now.
And God knows I refuse to be beaten down.



Since we're here already, there are several things that came to my mind as I thought of relaxing and calming things to add to my bucket list :

1. Visit an aquarium and stay an embarrassing amount of time at the jellyfish section.
2. Go to a pond with many fish and observe.
3. Preferably done with one or two people I love and cherish and extremely fond of.
4. Visit a cat cafe.
5. Read with him.
6. Listen to music with him.
7. Listen to Mya and Irene sing.
8. Watch Mark or Jack play video games.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value