I'm getting older...am I?? -__-||||

Today is my birthday.I don't feel special or anything but I DO feel very grateful for this is the day when I was born through mom's belly.I woke up this morning,feeling all energetic and happy,because I had in mind that I want to ask for forgiveness from her and thanking her for the pain she had when she was giving birth...TO ME.


....A dedication to my most beloved person,OMMA...


Omma,you fought the thin line of death while giving birth to me,and for that I'm sorry.. Omma,you held me in your arms the moment I was born eventhough you were still stinging from the infuriable pain,and for that I thank you...


Omma,you nurtured me with your bodymilk when my size was only half of your arm and for that I thank you..


Omma,you took care of me from the moment I first learned to call you "ummi",from the first moment I learned to crawl,walk,and run..You took care of my food,clothes,health,almost every aspect of my life are full of your love..


And today,is my anniversary,from when you brought me to this world until now..


Omma,this 15 years of full of love,I'd like to thank you...


Eventhough I know that that only could possibly not enough for your love,but I will try my super duper extra best to give you what you had always dreamed for me...


SUCCESS.


Lastly,Omma,Mrs Noor Liza Bt Mohd Nor...Thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,tahnk you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you..

[[from left;me,Mia,mom and dad]

Full of love,your daughter whom you brought to this world this very day,Wan Nur Farah Husna.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value