no..please..no..

"Please...God,don't take them away...Even though some people think that You take them because You love them more which is the real truth,but please,please....Let them be with me just for a little bit more time...Please...I'm already far from them,but it is more than enough that I could still listen to their voices,still in touch with them...Please,just a little bit more time...Please...Please,please,please..."
I was so scared..I was so freaking terrified..Yesterday,right around in the evening,Azwa messaged me that someone had an accident.It was FAQIE.MY BABY.MY PRINCESS.MY BESTFRIEND.NUR FAQIHAH BT MOHD ZAIN.God,I was so freaking terrified.I can't move my legs normally.I think I was wobbling.I want to cry,but my tears was stuck.It was when I met Sarah that they came out.My baby,is she alright? Is she badly hurt? Is she in pain? Is she crying? Is she wondering whether I knew or not? Will she be alright...?
I hate myself for not being able to be there for her.I felt so useless.So freaking useless.I want to apologise to her for having some idiot friend like me.I want to say to her,"i'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry" a thousand times until she slaps me to stop.
"I'm sorry baby...I'm so,sorry..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value