Books,Jacob(?),and a story(monogatari)..

I've read Twilight saga over and over again in this month.I need a new book to read.
A huge,thick,english novel which can distract me from this world.
After reading them over and over,I seem to be specially attached to the scenes of Bella and Jacob,of course in the movie,onee-san and I would prefer Jacob than Edward..(cuz we are fans of Taylor Lautner..ha ha ha~) I suppose it's because I've been in the same pit as she did when she knew Jacob loved her more than just a friend,well,except that mine's not approximately six feet tall and is a shape-shifter..(though in the movie,Jacob was a said to be a werewolf.There's further explanation if you read the novels.)


Demo nevertheless,both of us rejected.Of course,we wouldn't wanna lose our friendship.Bella needed Jacob like a drug when Edward left,but mine's just ordinary.I loved him,and so I want that love to stay just as perfect as it is,our love as a friend.
For me,friendship matters more than lovers.Love come and go,but friendship stays if you hold on to it.cuz you can't force someone to love you.


Ah,I've been really addicted to this story in the song,"Kimi No Shiranai Monogatari" by Supercell.The legend of Hikoboshi and Orihime was pretty popular with love stories,they're celebrated in the Tanabata Festival,I think..
Well,the story appears to be a bit similar to Romeo and Juliet if you ask me,Hikoboshi and Orihime fell in love but they were separated by....uh,what is it again..? a third party? no,wait,death? Ah,star-crossed lovers! 
That's it! the similarities between Romeo&Juliet and Hikoboshi&Orihime were that they were star-crossed lovers,rite?




Hmm,maybe I'll try and get my memories back once in a while.keh3~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value