Himitsu

Huwa.! Huwaaa,,huwaa,,huwaaaa~~~!! xxOO
It's like the moment with Azer but more deep! xPP 
all this time onee-san and I have kept this,this dark secret to ourselves as we thought of that others would have not accepted us if they were to know our secret.


yea,we like to stay low and out of attention but isolated is not what we had in mind.I could imagine the weird glances or even glares from some people around us,especially from the ones we had close relations with.So this secret,until now,has only shared between onee-san and me.Well,until last night actually,-tho it was 1 a.m in the morning.


I don't want to state anything about it,cuz it may trigger someone's curiosity.But I'd like to say something about a weird...occasion last night,-morning,or whatever.


I suddenly trembled last night.
I don't think it's because of the cold cuz i just had a hot coffee to begin with.I don't know why I reacted that way,nor did i know why my heart was frantically beating like crazy.The trembling stopped after a few replay of the song,Perfect Day by Supercell.


This secret used to be shared only by two persons before,had now gained a new member.

Thanks for understanding.





Comments

  1. I dunno why the post is "4 days ago" since it's just last night. Anyway, it's a Perfect Day of finding a new comrade. Thanks for understanding me also, but i already expect you could accept it anyway ^^ So, whether you have free time, feel free to talk. I won't let ya down

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dude.u really saved me. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value