Shit-stumped

I'm stumped.
This report is killing me FFS  💀😭😭

It's 3 days later since Field Experience is over and I know I said something about starting work immediately because procrastinating will bite me in the ass later but looking at the guideline make my head just go BLANK. 😭

The Administration book I copied seemed almost useless right now, I swear. 💧

It probably won't once I start to get into my work zone but then again, there's like nil motivation to even open the file and the more I worry about procrastinating the more I actually DO procrastinate in real life, wtf me. 😑💧

I needlessly worry when I look at the dates as February gets closer to the end and thinks about the deadline while I do nothing about it. Uggghhhhh..

*eternal facepalm*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value