Crazy Day

Well,not so crazy.
Just a bit differences in the routines.

On Mondays,I stay back at school for librarian duties.Usually it always ends up me reading a book forgetting about the time to close the library.
And usually,I climb the back gate(I wear pants under my skirt) when I go home cuz it's closer to home than the front gate.
Growing up with the guys from my neighbourhood,climbing isn't so hard for me.It's practically natural.
But today is a little bit hard.

Around 3.55,the sky was darkening and I decided it was time to close the library.I woke Fuyuki who was snoring on the book Vampire Plague which she fell asleep halfway through.
4.05,the wind was very strong.I was on my way to the back gate when the wind caught my  'tudung' and the rain poured.It was a storm.
I hurried to the nearest hall and took shelter in a secluded storage room when it gets awfully windy and wet.
I waited for around half an hour for the rain to slow down.The storage room was empty except for few shovels.It smells of dust...and dried simens.

When the rain drizzled,I make a run for it.
Normally,the back gate doesn't have many by-passers especially at these hours but somehow today was an exception.A lot of vehicles passed by and I have to wait for a clear view.
It'll be nuisance if someone reported a truancy.Or skipping.
Lots of stupid kids climb the back gate to skip school but in my case,it's a closer way home.
I waited for another 10 minutes and climbed as fast as I can when the view is clear.
Unfortunately,the wall was slippery due to the rain and I slipped and fell on my chest.It hurt but it was nothing.
I sling my bag to my back and climbed again,this time successfully.I think a resident in the neighbourhood in front of the school saw me but I ignored him/her.
I just wanna get home in time.

As I walk,I noticed my uniform had gotten dirty from the fall.
Haaa,never mind.Tomorrow's P.E anyway.
I got home at 4.45 and glad to see Mom sleeping in front of the open TV with Mia by her side.

Well,it's not like she'd ask about my uniform even if she saw them.Instead,she'd ask,why are you late?
Which is why I was so persistent to get home in time.

LOL~ xDD

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value