it's frustrating..it's DEPRESSING!! (TToTT)~

It's Fujimi Orchestra all over again.(T____T|||)

I bought an anime called "Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo" yesterday.At first I thought it was one of Hayao Miyazaki-san's works(that I didn't know of.) but turns out it wasn't.
I really liked Hayao Miyazaki's works but then,never mind,I thought.
It was one helluva a story.
Seriously,it was a blast.I cried from the middle till the end.
The ending,I wasn't crying from the story's ending.I was crying FOR it.Yeah the story's sad all right but the ending was such a crap I cried harder from frustrations.
Goddammit it was Fujimi Orchestra bullshit all over again!! (TT^TT)
[frustrated.........]



Also,it's been almost 5 days since Mia broke my lappy.
Last Tuesday,after I got home at 6.40 p.m from tutition classes,I saw the lappy.Looking so 'dead' and untouched on the table.
It was weird.Not normal.
When I checked it and couldn't started it,Mom dropped the bomb like you'd never believe."Kakak,the laptop's broken."
I could only gape like a goldfish and wailed in despair.
Huk..Huk..Sob..Sob...My lappy..All my precious stuffs in there..HUk..Huk..My precious DBSK mv's collection..My songs..My anime wallpaper collections..
Miaaaaaaa~~~~ How could you do this to your Onee-chan~~~~~ (TTOTT) 
[Even Hisagi-san is crying with me~~ (TT^TT)]
Ahh,not to mention about the SS3's family school trip that Mom had me go next week.I thought it was OUR family vacation,so I agreed but then Mom suddenly said it was a school trip.GODDAMMIT I WANNA PUNCH SOMEONE.
Since Nee-san ain't comin',I  figured I could just bore myself to death.
*sighhh~~*

Well,there are good things that have happened this few days also,I think to compensate the misfortunes.Balance,y'noe.
For instance,I finished my BM essay.It took me 3 hours.I honestly,seriously,can't do BM especially essays.
Then,that threat problem is dealed.
We've just got proof that it was merely a prank.Yeah at first I was pissed,I mean who the fuck would make a prank THIS stupid?
But,since they ARE fuckers and annoyingly stupid,that makes sense.Urgh,all my time and energy,wasted.*groans* 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value