Trust me.trust US.

Dear people,
I was literally pissed off today.

I was angry that she
(names are not to be displayed to protect the person's identity) won't let us take actions.And I was angry that she looks as if she doesn't trust us to take care of the situation.

At first I thought that I was gonna have to act on my own-with back-ups in position.

Then he showed up and we combined forces for once.In this case,I know I can trust him explicitly.I trust him because he loves her so much.
But as much as I want to take actions,I have to agree with him.
We have to wait for the first ignition.
Until any move was made,we can't do anything.For the moment,the best we could do is collect informations and keep en eye out for attacks.

God I was so pumped I
wanted to go their place and kill them all with my bare hands.
Let that be a message that NOBODY IS TO MESS WITH HER.IF THEY DARE TO EVEN TOUCH A SINGLE HAIR ON HER THEY ARE GOING TO WISH THEY WERE NEVER BORN.

I've already had strategies laid out for pick outs.So far,the
worst we could have is that we didn't make out the time.I'm gonna have further discussions with him.

I want her to believe us and
let us protect her.
To even think that we would be hurt is practically an insult.
I wish she would at least have a little faith in us.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value