Ditch

Ditching school today with Mia.
Mom approves cuz there's somethin' at school called the fuckin' "Watikah Perlantikan" or somethin'.I'm in it but I guess they'll just have to find someone else to replace me.Don't say  I didn't warn 'em.*shrug*
Mia's been good today.Given she had a cold,so Mom left her with me.She's okay now,even finished her breakfast and her medicine in one gulp.In fact,I'd say she looks more than okay,she doesn't look like a kid with cold at all nor act like it either.
She's been messin' the house and honestly,I am tired of putting away her toys just to have her scrambling another one.*rolls eye*

I entertained her with the usual stuffs,movies.
She's infatuated with 'Madagascar 3:Europe's Most Wanted' since Nee-san brought it back last week right now.Watching it over and over and over again.It's the same routine every time she gets a new favourite.
Though I think about school a little bit,Norizan-sensei could be surprised if she found out I ditched school today and some classmates' whispers,I dismissed it nonchalantly.It's not worth dissing my butt off for something I despise and rather don't understand the stupidity of it.
It's been long since I felt tired and angry.
Didn't expect the angry tears at all,it wasn't something natural for me.It's kinda new.

I'll say this,though.
I am rebellious in some matters and because of my awfully stubborn brain and mouth that shouts wrecked obscenities,I tend to,well,rebel.
If I don't like the stuff,ain't no way in fuckin' hell I'm goin' through with it.
Especially if it includes my butt.*huff*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value