Sweet Distractions

Ahh,I know this is wrong.Heck everybody knows this is wrong.
I'm having my freaking exam tomorrow and I'm still obsessing over these new songs I just downloaded.*roll eyes*

I've wanted to have this song,"Diver",by Nico Touches The Wall,for a long time now since I heard it from Naruto(it was Naruto's opening song.).And when I got lucky,the timing was bad.GAH.
Reminded that I don't give a damn when I downloaded it,I was too immersed in thanking God for my luck that day.Having a great line is rare,plus trying to download some vids.It can be hell sometimes when the time is wrong.

Ahh,and I downloaded "Come What May" from Glee.A duet by,obviously,Kurt and Blaine.It's a slow and emotional song.Though it's nice and sweet,I don't know what to make of it.Usually I'd just go "Awwww" and grin stupidly at their perfect chemistry.The emotions were oddly confusing.
Nevertheless,their voices sound as perfect and natural as the sunlight glinting from a glass,a true original.Blaine's voice a tad huskier than Kurt's,always seeming to be a bit above the beautiful brunette.
So different,yet so perfect together.



Not only that,lately I've been addicted to this Soul Eater AMV Muzakkir downloaded a few weeks ago.The song,Awake and Alive(I don't know who sang it but it's a duet.).It's a good song,like the type the Nickelback usually sings.The part that became my favourite was,
Getting harder to stay awake
and my strength is fading fast
you breathe into me at last
(chorus)
I'm awake
I'm alive
now I know what I believe inside
now it's my time
I'll do what I want
'cause this is my life
Right here(right here)
Right now(right now)
down back low but never back down
now I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value