Angry with Kyo

Trial's over for a few days now.So not interested in seeing the marks,just in case I puke from fear.Who knows? I may or may not have done well like I thought I did.
Just had a fight with Kyo last night.
Gah.
What is wrong with that guy? For all the time I knew him,we've fought a lot of times.Usually because of misunderstanding on both parts.I don't understand his perception as he does not mine.
I don't know what do we do during these fights.Do we let them dissolve in time or strain to solve it there and then? Besides,he likes to bring up things.
We've been friends since we were,what,10? something like that.I figured we could never work because of the too big of a difference between us,but,hey,it did.
I was brute(well,still kinda am.) and ignorant while he was the shy,untalkative,geeky kind of kid.It didn't seem like we'd click.
Which is why it surprised the hell outta me when he tried to befriend me.It was freaking weird.

The clincher of our fight last night was the thing he'd always call me whenever he contacted me.He called me snotty.
EXCUSE' MUA?
Dude,I am a lot of things.Annoying,sociopathic,bibliophilic,over-protective,ignorant,brute,or even a bitch.But I am NOT snotty.Snotty is NOT one of my features.

Goddamit I have MANNERS alright? maybe not much but I DO have them.

Piss off!!

I can't believe he called me snotty just because I don't talk to him in class.Well HELLO there's nothing to talk about!

For God's sake,Kyo,if you want to talk to me so bad in class then why the fuck did YOU not talk to me in class?!
[drilling bullets into Kyo's head....Grrrr]
Don't blame ME for the things YOU don't have the guts to do,man.That's just sick.
I thought you knew that I don't talk unless prodded.I'm a sociopath,dammit.I very well should act like one.Humph.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value