O tanjoubi omedeto,boku no ototo! >3

Ahahahaha~~~!! Kyou wa ore no ototo no tanjoubi da you! Nanka,ore wa sukke wasureteta! Buahahahahaha~~~!!! XD Warui na,bakka ototo ga! Xp [Here means,'today is my little brother's brirthday! Why,I totally forgot! Buahahahahaha~~!!! Sorry,my bad,stupid little brother!] Well,you heard me.Today's my loathful ototo no tanjoubi.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUZAKKIR!!!


Eventhough I hate you and loathe you and wished that you had never existed in my life before,nothing would change the fact that you're my little brother and that we share the same genes and came form the same bloodline.We both came from the same origin and no matter how much guts I have to kill you,you would still remain my little brother. [I don't know how you may take that,either as a compliment or the other way around.] Wan Ahmad Muzakkir Bin Wan Yahya,12 years old,born on this date 21/12/1998,two years younger than me and especially is very loathable in this family.Seriously,I never even thought about this little brat's birthday because of his annoying and super-obnoxious acts today! No wonder I had this urge feeling of hitting him all day! Though I have been doing that since I woke up this morning,for examples,I deleted his beloved games in mom's laptop,I bothered him when he's playing his games,I made him 'died' on his turn to play,I kicked his butt uncountable times,slapped him twice,made fun if him(also uncountable),and purposely sat on him while watching TV on the couch.Ohohohoho~~~ I'm evil! Xd

But then,I guess he deserve something on the day he was born after all.For example,more hittings from me! Hohohohoho~~~!!!! [Please imagine the image of me laughing histerically like Houshokoji Renge from Ouran High School Host Club]


Finally,last but not least,may my idiotic little brother remains sane for the rest of his life! Kampai~~!!! XD

Comments

  1. WOW. I love how you 'wished' ur bro. gyahahahaha

    It would be great to give my bro this kind of 'wish' too, but it's not that HIM whom I wish to remains sane, but MYSELF T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,keep it cool man,keep it cool~~ Xd

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value