gakko...

One word.SCHOOL.Another word.BROTHER.Catch anything?? Not yet?? Well let me get this straight.....BROTHER=SCHOOL=MY STUPID LITTLE FUCKING JACKASSED BROTHER IS GOING TO BE IN THE SAME SCHOOL AS I AM.Huh?? Huh?? I know,when my mom said that,I was like,"HOLY SHIT!!!!???" and almost teared up my mom's shirt because I was folding the clothes at the time.My dad shot me a respect-ur-mom glare and I lowered my head as well as my voice.I curse a lot lately,maybe I read too many fanfictions.Ha ha ha.I mean,oh for God's sake,how can I ever live my 15 years old life with the presence of my stupid shitty fucking jackassed brother at school AND at home!!!??? Not just that I'll had to see his face at home,but at school too!!!??? Fuck,man!!!! I used to think that next year would be a better year than this one,but it turns out that it's gonna be worse than this year.OH SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT HOLY CRAPPY FUCKING SHIT.
AAAAACCCCKKKKK~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is cruel man..Life is totally cruel... (;__;)

Now that school is near,thought about my unfinished homework assignments.I was thinking of just copying mekda when I met her at school,at least that's the plan for now.I did the others except for Arabic language,it's so damn hard! I mean,I can speak Japanese(not all of them) and English fluently (not trying to brag here) and a little bit Korea and Chinese but I CAN'T DO ARABIC!!!! Why???????? Mom and dad said it's because I'm not interested enough to understand the language as I do in Japanese and Korea,well as for me,maybe they're right.I have never been interested since last year when dad and my former teacher kinda forced me to take the language.Dude,I acknowledged Arabic language when I was 13 while I've been acknowledging Japanese language since I was 9 years old! How big that difference is! Agh,I even slept when ustaz was teaching in class.... T__T
Next,prepare for hell.Now let's begin the lesson of preparing yourself for 3 years of hell whether in school or home.First chapter,"walk with the dumbassed brother to school",will be acknowledged.And the rest are known as 'will suffer for the rest of the 3 years" chapters.SHIT.I hate this. >:(

Well,better be prepared now.This 2011 will be my worst nightmare of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value