"King Of Thorns"

Today there's a movie on TV3 Channel this morning called "King Of Thorns",I was kinda surprised because I never saw it before,I mean not in magazines or in any channels before and we were interested.By what I mean 'we',I meant nee-san and I.After watching it,nee-san said it was not understandable and twitchy so did my mom but I didn't think so.I think that the story was fascinating and remarkable because the story line was incredibly arranged and the way they tell the audience of the past is very different from the cliche' ones.Frankly,I was amazed by the twins strict bonds,Ishiki Kasumi and Ishiki Shizuku somehow they remind me of the Hitachiin twins,Hitachiin Kaoru and Hitachiin Hikaru but it was a bit sad that Kasumi died halfway the story goes when I knew the one called 'Host S' was actually Shizuku because she was a patient with uncontrollable emotions when Kasumi fell off the cliff.It was actually a bit dramatic because the 'Kasumi' they showed after Shizuku got experimented was actually a created alternative of the real Kasumi by Shizuku after she saw Kasumi's body at the end of the cliff where she fell and died.In the end,Shizuku died while the alternative of Kasumi lived and that's a bit....Well..A bit weird actually,because the creator died while the creation lived?? Quite unrealistic if you ask me,yeah.
To speak the truth,I was astonished and kinda affected by that story because I see it with a comparison to mine like the feelings that Kasumi felt when she tried to commit suicide because she thinks that if she died Shizuku can accept the treatment on the Medoussa disease that they both infected on her behalf.Unfortunately,because they're twins,the treatment only need one patient and either it will be Kasumi or Shizuku.That's why Kasumi tried to commit suicides.I think it was sweet of Kasumi,maybe I would've done the same thing if nee-san or any of my lil' brothers or Mia was infected,I would certainly have no regrets of dying if they were able to escape from the disease which I'm sure the same goes for Kasumi.She was so sure that the treatment was able to cure the Medoussa sickness.And the Timothy kid was cute,he looks almost like Hikaru in his kid version.Hahaha~~ >3>3>3

Oh,and if you wanna know the rest of the story,please watch the anime itself for supports of the creator,The King Of Thorns.

[Ishiki Kasumi [A created alternative by Ishiki Shizuku,Host S]]

I would solemnly recommend that this anime is in a very good condition which means that it is totally a worth of watching.This is a five rank anime,I'm telling ya. =3

[Ishiki Kasumi and Ishiki Shizuku]

Comments

  1. oh, this anime? lol, i watched it when it was 15-30 mins before it ended. Yep, it's verrrry confusing. But somehow I understand everything bout this anime when the show ended~ xDD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value