wakaranai.

Okay,that's it.I don't wanna give a thought about guys anymore..I don't understand their species..T___T

Tonight,this night,I opened my Facebook and replied anything that should be replied as usual,and then he came.My old buddy who had once I rejected his confession to me 3 years ago.First of all,I don't really mind since we promised that this is over and we are friends like we used to be.Unawkward..And..Lack of self-confidence...Gaaaahhhh~~~~..... (>^<)...He kept talking like he was at fault that I rejected him,and made me totally remorseful,this guy had -100% of self-confidence.He's making me feel bad..I rejected him because we're friends..I can't say that I'm a softies when it comes to this because I am so totally not,I am not qualified to give hopes to a friend,FALSE HOPES to be exact,because I don't love him so I can't say the opposite.It'll hurt him even more if he knows that if I say 'yes' because of sympathy instead of love.I mean,real love.I don't know what to write here....It's like,he's reviving the past which I don't like to remember because it makes me feel bad..Terribly bad.

There's this song at the Facebook that I love to hear over and over,despite the fact that every time I hears it,makes my heart wants to cry out loud and enormously heavy..The song was titled Tsubasa Chronicle - you are my love(Sakura version),her voice was so convincing..So low..So real...I think this feeling is a feeling of crying,I think la..My heart gets heavier and heavier every time I listen to this song..

Ugh........ (-____-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value