him=nickhun (2PM)??

Wow,what a dream! It's been a while since I last 'remembered' his face.By what I mean 'his' is my childhood friend,Mohd Amin who is now in Pahang because he moved there a year ago.We used to play together when we were 11 and he was my neighbour.His house used to be just in front of mine and every evening,he would come to my house and call me and my brother(not occasionally my brother) to play outside.One day I saw a picture of Nickhun,one of the Korean boy band,2PM in mekda's file and for a second I was shocked like skipped a beat because for a moment there I thought I saw his face on that picture.I asked the picture from her to make sure that I must have been imagining things,and when I stared at the picture like,for 20 minutes,I realized that wasn't him.He's not him.A sigh of relief passed my lips.Mekda asked me,"why did you stare at my Nickhun like that? He's mine,ya noe!",I chuckled."Nah,I don't want him.It's just that he looks so much like a childhood friend of mine,maybe I mistook him for him." and she was like,glowing so bright I had to shield my eyes,she shook me hard telling me to give Amin's number.Ah.So that's how it is.She wanted to tackle Amin who had the exact replica face as her beloved Nickhun.But I didn't give her his number,know why?? He's my friend and for as all I know,he had enough problems with girls already in his school.Every time he came back to Tanah Merah,he would come and call me and we'd talk until 10 pm at night.He said,he's tired of being chased by girls from his school and said they're totally nuts for him.I laughed.He still have the same humour even when we're speaking about something serious.Actually,it's not like we've known each other so long,just for 4 years and going to be 5 for the next year.Aniq (Cikgu Rohani's in SK SS3 second son who is my left-side neighbour) introduced him to me when we were 11 years old.Aniq is a year older than us but he still plays with us all the time.Sometimes when Aniq couldn't come,we played just the both of us all by ourselves.It was fun. Until one day Amin came to my house and said he was moving somewhere far away.I was hanging the clothes at the time and thought he was joking.He's not.When I realized he's not joking,I pretended to be happy for him even though I was sad that I was gonna lose him,my best friend.I wished him happy fit-in the new place and warned him that he'll get a knuckle on his head if he doesn't contact me at least once a month.He's a lazy bone,I know it.When he was going to leave,I ruffled his hair...For one last time..Because I knew that I won't be able to do that again anymore.He had a soft hair when it's long.I was sad,but I didn't cry.
Now,every time mekda mentioned the name Nickhun,his face will automatically popped onto my imagination brain.Ha ha.He's cute. I dreamt that I met him last night.Our bodies were small,like when we were 11 years old.We played,laughed,had picnic together,teased each other,and went home like we used to.I woke up this morning and continued my slumber in the living room and to my shocked thing,the dream also continued.But...That dream ended sad,the same as in the real world.He left.We were at the end of a long wooden bridge,he hold my tiny little hands and said to me that he's leaving.He will never come back to see me again.He will stay where he will move.Even though it sounded like a tease,it almost sounded like teary goodbyes.In the dream,I cried.I said to him,don't go..I don't wanna play alone.I won't even come out if you didn't called me.Don't go..But he shook his head to me and smiled.He said he had to.He must.
He turned his back on me and walked towards the bridge.His hands began to slip further away from mine.I stood there and watched him left.I watched him ran along the bridge until he was out of my sight. "Kakashi-sensei!!!!!".I blinked.I saw the TV playing a Naruto movie on TV3 right in front of my head.I got up.'Damn you for your loud voice,Naruto."I cursed.Well,a dream will just stay as a dream.
He can stay there for all he wants.I don't give a damn shit.If he doesn't want to come here again,so beat it.It's what he wants.And for his information,I lost his number and he probably lost mine too,so I might as well don't give a hell of care.Amin,find yourself a new "Una".Jerk. T^T

Comments

  1. hey, it's not like he's staying at the OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD. chill dude. im sure he wont forgot you.

    and i can see why mekda GLOWING. NGAHAHAHAHAHA xDDDDD

    hmm, he had a face like nickhun huh? no wonder he always get chased by freakin girls. just imagine if he went to our school, i beat most of girls there would crazy for him too ; except for us. WE'RE COOL, dude B) haha

    and one more thing. i smiled when u said he looked like nickhun; he must had an INNOCENT face haha. send him my regards when u meet him =)


    ps: dun be mad at him okeh? haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don be mad at him??!! I'm pissing off at him!!!! He shud go to hell n die!!!! DX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value