ima wa..

[Sou yo..Ima wa ore ni koko ni aru dakara..Luchia to Hanon wa itsumo ikite basho mo..]


[Jaa...Ore wa..Modoru ka???]


[Ima mo,korekara mo???]

It's either I'm losing it or I'm gaining it.I can't say I'm sick of this place because I'm talking about my home here,and I live with my family here since I was born.Eventhough I was born in Pasir Puteh,I was brought to Tanah Merah around a year old.My brothers and Mia was born genuinely in Tanah Merah,usually at the Hospital except for nee-san.She was born when mom and dad was on their way home from Kuala Lumpur,in a guesthouse beside the road I think.But then,I'm not sure whether I'm losing my sanity or I'm starting to gain them back.Know why?? Well,lately I've been acting normal.you know,NORMAL.Like,teenager normal.I'm not saying that I have always been crazy or insane but in this case,probably yeah..Remember my last acting when I lost my *ketai and all the crazy posts below?? That was quite pathetic,really..Maybe I was kinda obsessed with this friendship and quite reluctant to let it go,and made me like that.Though I have been always protective and possessive,but I don't remember of being any maniac obsesser.I don't know how should I feel right now,sad because I can finally take this friendship as usual or happy because I'm not an obsessed maniac anymore.Maybe someday I'll forget all about this and live like I use to.I mean,I'm back to normal now,I'm not fidgeting or worried whenever I missed their calls,I stopped drawing about us,I don't write in my diary about them,and I even rarely give a thought about their things anymore.Like my other friends.They are all at the same level now.I wonder is this good or bad..?

This is why she called me mature.Realities.I'm not bragging or something but I think they're telling the truth.Mom.Nee-san.My aunts.Luchia.All of them had once told me that I'm the most mature member in our family,maybe because I see the reality from many different points and from each good and bad sides.It makes easier to accept.Nee-san said that I look calm in situations that most people usually panics and not only that I'm able to calm myself but also I can calm others and help them to see from my point of view.This happened to her once.

Well,I could say that I'm happy to be back.Though someday I might regret the words I have spit from this mouth.But that will be someday,at least not for now.

Comments

  1. yeah, u DO look things from varied perspectives. hehe that's why I reaaaaaaly respected and love you~ xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?? Wow,never realised that be4. T__T|||

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value