KIRAI~~~!!!!!! DX

AAAAGGGHHHHH~~~~!!!!!!!! DX Today's the most hateful day of this week! I woke up as usual this morning and my throat was like killing me! Feels like there's a fireball stuck in there! Then I went to watch TV as any morning and then the worst shit came.MUZAKKIR.That good-for-nothing little shit with his usual fucking jackass-hole attitude kicked a ball to my sleepy face!! Okay,I knew he did that on purpose that little rotten fuckass! Aaaaannndd then we had a fight.We fought like crazy man! He kicked my stomach real hard I felt like throwing up! Good thing I didn't have my breakfast yet! Then the worst thing other than that dumb little fucking shit came,MY DAD.He was furious.Furious is not good.But we didn't stop fighting,until he whacked us both with a broom.Okay I admit that hurts,and we stopped hitting each other.My back stings and I ran away from there to my room..SOBBING.Seriously,it's been years since I got hit by dad,like my last bruise was when I'm 8 years old in SK SS3.So yeah,it hurts a little.I cried hard in the room,but didn't get my voice out because my throat hurts.Calmed out a little after 2-3 hours crying.Stopped the sobbing thou.
Why did he had to hit me too?? That little fucking shitty dumbass started it! I'm not the one to blame here!!!

AAAAGGGHHH~~~~!!!!!! I HATE THIS STUPID DUMBSHITTING FAMILY!! I HATE TO BE BORN IN THIS FUCKING CRAPPY FAMILY!!! AND I HATE THAT I WAS EVEN BORN FROM UR SEED,DAD!!!!! STUPID DUMB LITTLE FUCKING SHIT,MUZAKKIR!! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY SOMEDAY KID,MARK MY SHITTY WORD!!!!!!


Dad,you know wut?? There are many times that I felt so sorry for myself for being born as your daughter! Wanna know why?? Because you're SO bad at being a father!!


Seriously...Why was I even born on this planet????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value