meo samashte~~~ XP


Ok,this year is seriously the worst year of my entire life.So many terrible things happen,although there are some good things but they're just little unnoticeable things that don't make so much impact on my life,my pathetic life,I mean...Well,I prefer typing than writing because my hands get less sweaty when I type,and saves time,I think.

This year,i lost my cellphone,this year,I messed up my head,this year I knew the truth about 'him' and realised how stupid I was to love him right after I knew he backstabbed me by cheating on me and made me thought how cheap I am..There's a lot more but I don't want to ruin my day as well as any other day might be,at least there's a good side which is about my study.I found some of my last year's record and I had to admit that I made a very drastic progress between these two years,last year's final year exam I got 1A 4Bs 3Cs and 1D and this year's final year exam I got 4As 3Bs and 1C,that's a good progress.That's the least thing that made me glad.

I don't know why I made this blog anyway,maybe I think of it as a diary or something though that's possibly impossible for me because I stopped writing diaries ever since I was 9 years old,I think it had to do with something about my brother...Well,I don't remember anyway so what's the use~

I wanna do my homeworks but I can't get myself up to work them out~~~ XO Seriously,time's running out and I have so much to do~~!!!! There's so many essays to copy and so many questions to answer~~~!!!!! Why can't I get up to do them~~!!!! XOO

[Lazy me eating chocolates]

[Eventhough my hair's short and I look like a boy,but still eating chocolates. XD]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value