Obstacles?

I should think as these as obstacles,shouldn't I? I mean,it's a bit..familiar,with some things we read on the newspaper or something.
I'm in the middle of my SPM Trial and I've only got a few more days to go.Just as long as I can hold up until then,it should all be fine.Everything should be alright.
It doesn't matter that I've started to pick up the obvious simptoms of a fever,just like last time on our mid-year exam.The flu'll get pass.
It's Mia who's on my head right now.
Sure she's a brat for her age,4 and whatnot.But I'd still love her the same as I'd love all my siblings.Even Muzakkir who'd been the black sheep of the family since he was her age.
I would worry all the same if any one of us is sick.
And Mia is extremely sick.
Having to stay at the hospital is the worst point I could think.She may be annoying at times,a trait she dearly inherited from her oldest brother,but she's still our lovable little sister.Of course I'm worried.
I'm not saying I'll ditch my focus on trial right now because of it but I am still worried though I just resorted to put it at the back of my mind for now.
Will I cry at the lonely sound in the house,reminded of her laughters and taunts with Mukhlis tonight? I don't know.
I suppose I'll check the Chem book for any tear marks tomorrow.
She's just 4.
I can't help it.She hates the hospital.I hate the hospital too.As do Onee-san.I've been there once when I was around her age for dengue and reminded of those nights,I worry even more for her.
Would she remember when she's older?
Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.Mia.
Get well soon.
Come back home.
Nee-chan will watch the movies with you.
I'll share my coffee with you.
Just..Get better and come home.

Comments

  1. wait for mom's news tomorrow,insyaAllah everything will be fine.keep on praying for her health after your solat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value