Freaking out now

I knew this was coming.It's always like this.The insecurities,the worry,the fear.I know I did good.I know I did nothing to regret.
I took every chance in my way and I was sure I made good use of them.I wasn't gonna let all those hard worked study go to waste.I gave it my all.

But what if it's not good enough?

I seldom worry before things.I worry after them.It's almost the second week of Jan and I'm still going for my driver's license but then,what?

What if I failed?

What if I'm not accepted anywhere?
 For starters,I don't even know where to go! I know where I want to go and if God's wills it,I can.If I'm not accepted there,I could work somewhere else.The thing is,what if nobody takes me?

What if I get bad results? despite all my efforts? I'll let Mom and Dad down.

What will my younger siblings think of me? 

What will Onee-san think of me?

I won't get to see Qie and Wa.We'll get separated just like that,moving on with each other's lives.

What if I'm not good enough?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value