Sterek-ism.

I just read Onee-san's latest post.Well,she's still crazy with Sterek for now and I can't say I disagree.Currently,it's the hottest shipping we encountered.

I see why she's distraught by the lack of positive reactions towards Derek's personal life.It's true that Derek was not in the wrong in the cause of the Hale fire.Kate was a psychotic bitch.Derek was young and he was manipulated by her.

Like Onee-san said,Derek needs a lot of TLC.And it's possible that the only one who can give him this is Stiles,partly because he was the only person who might get how Derek really feels no matter how emotionally constipated he is.
Also,Onee-san is a bit on Derek's side but I'm more to Stiles's.I mean that,she feels more for Derek and not that I'm saying he doesn't deserve it  in fact he needs it more than most it's just that I understand Stiles better.Something we can relate.

They could really use a relationship upgrade.

Of course you do.

Comments

  1. dylan has a gf,i has so many feels~~~ *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dylan has a....? Oh.Oh wow.Umm,i guess it doesn't matter.Hobrien's not real.Sterek is.Or,will be.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value